The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
In order to reduce the amount of electricity used by your home, POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full suite of energy-efficient products that are designed to reduce your Atlanta home’s electricity needs and increase your potential savings with solar.
- Nest Thermostat– Use the eco-friendly setting to minimize your Atlanta home’s baseline energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Minimize the electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Conserve water without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Lessen your water consumption during daily use by reducing the excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
As you install energy-efficient products throughout your home you can potentially reduce your home’s current energy consumption and allow your solar energy to go further. These are four of the top benefits of implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Atlanta Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
Using the SMARTPWR360oTM package, you can reduce the overall power used in your home. See how it works with our solar panels and Generac battery backup in the POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK! Using our energy-efficient solutions, you can make your solar power go further and store more excess power in your Generac battery backup to be used at night or during outages.